Do you want to create a really special room for your little one? A modern nursery with bohemian charm might be just the right fit for you. Layered with gorgeous, patterned textiles, nature motifs, mixed and matched colours, natural materials and woven wall hangings, this style will add warmth and personality to any space.
With boho details you can achieve a very relaxed, casual and comfortable feel. And your children will enjoy a room for adventures that you created for them.
Need a little inspiration? Just keep scrolling down!
1.Simple and calm decor in this gorgeous nursery is achieved with with colours, natural elements and that beautiful wreath above the cot.
2. Absolutely gorgeous rug is hero of the room! With big windows, lots of light and plants this room looks so cosy and fresh!
3. Another great example how very different colours and patterns can work together perfectly and create relaxed and calm feel in this kids room.
4. Sometimes less is more and this room is just beautiful in own charming simplicity.
5. I’m loving the attention to detail in this room. The simple rug adds to the boho chic vibe but also adds those little touches of colour to the room.
6. This is one of my favourite Instagram accounts and I love, love this how perfectly is styled this wicker bassinet.
7. Accessories in bohemian spaces should tell the story of the people who live there. Don’t be afraid to display your kids paintings, souvenirs, artworks and hand made decorations. This boho playroom have so many details to look at.
Get the look:
Macrame wall hanging
Wilder Plant Hanging Macrame
If you have any questions at all about styling your baby or childs room send me an email.